Chance to win up to $800!
Show us your innovative culinary skills by creating a cooking video tutorial
for your favorite mastered dish! Enter for a chance to win $$$!
- Winner 1: $800
- Winner 2: $600
- Winner 3: $400
RULES TO ENTER
1. Create a cooking video tutorial for your favorite mastered dish (video must be at least 1 minute long). Can be filmed on a phone or camera, whatever you want!
2. Be creative! Can be an appetizer, main dish, dessert, or even beverage! Using Boiling Point products is encouraged, but not required.
3. Video created must be your own.
4. Please email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 PM Pacific Time on October 25, 2020.
5. We will be uploading all entered videos to our YouTube playlist on October 26, 2020, where people can vote for the winners. View Youtube Playlist
6. Must subscribe to Boiling Point YouTube Channel to be qualified.
7. Voting will being October 27th to November 3rd.
8. Winner will be announced on November 4th.
HOW to choose winners:
1. Subscribe to Boiling Point Group YouTube
2. Give your chosen winning video a thumbs up (like)
3. Under your chosen winning video, please leave a comment
4. Each comment counts as a vote (can vote more than once)
5. The video with the most votes, wins
6. Feel free to share the link to your video to encourage friends/family to vote for you!
7. All voters will also be entered into a raffle to win a $10 BP Rewards App Voucher! (5 winners)
The contest is open to current students aged 13 years or older in the US and Canada with a valid student ID. Videos must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 11:59 PM Pacific Time on October 25, 2020. In your email, please include your name (one that matches your student ID), email address, and the name of the school currently in attendance. Minors (under the age 18) must attach the parent consent form to the email (please download the form below). The contest begins on September 25, 2020 and ends on October 25, 2020. Voting duration will start on October 27, 2020 and end at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on November 4th, 2020. Video will the most votes will win and be announced on October 21, 2020. There will be a total of 3 winners with 3 prize tiers based on # of votes. Winner 1 will receive $800, winner 2 $600, winner 3 $400. Please note the $ is in USD, but will be converted to CAD for Canadian winners. Prize $ will be in the form of a check. Winners may be requested to film a short reflection video after winning. Employees of Boiling Point may not enter this contest.